12 Courage Quotes That Will Flare Up Your Entrepreneurial Pursuits
Being an Entrepreneur can cost a lot. You sacrifice 40-hour week job for an 80 hour week job. Entrepreneurship is a lifestyle.
An Entrepreneur is not only required to possess the necessary skills and cultivate Powerful Habits but also have insane courage. Courage is one of those secret ingredients for success which makes an entrepreneur fearless.
Being inspired by some of the famous entrepreneurs in the history, here are some of the most powerful quotes on courage for entrepreneurs.
12 Courage Quotes that will flare up your Entrepreneurial Pursuits
1. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
2. “…And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
3. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara De Angelis
5. “The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.” – Thucydides
6. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
7. “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
8. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
9. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” – W. Clement Stone
10. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others.” – Aristotle
11. “I have a lot of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “Courage is on display every day, and only the courageous wring the most out of life.” – Zig Ziglar