16 Quotes by Richest Man in India: Mukesh Ambani
Mukesh Ambani is Indian business magnate and managing director of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), a fortune 500 company and one of the best company in India in terms of market value.
In 2016, he is ranked 38, and is only Indian Businessman, on Forbes’ list of most powerful people. As of 2016, he has been India’s richest person on the magazine’s list for last ten years.
He has served on board of directors of Bank of America and international advisory board of the Council of Foreign Relations.
16 Quotes by Mukesh Ambani:
1. “I don’t think that ambition should not be in the dictionary of entrepreneurs. But our ambition should be realistic. You have to realise that you can’t do everything.” – Mukesh Ambani
2. “I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.” – Mukesh Ambani
3. “Everybody has equal opportunity, and I think that is true for everything.” – Mukesh Ambani
4. “The important thing which I’ve really learned is how do you not give up, because you never succeed in the first attempt.” – Mukesh Ambani
5. “Essentially, whoever is successful, whoever is going to do things that make a difference, is going to be talked about.” – Mukesh Ambani
6. “I personally think that money can do very little. And this has been my experience all across.” – Mukesh Ambani
7. “The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don’t counts. So, if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on.” – Mukesh Ambani
8. “I am a big believer that technology shapes mankind.” – Mukesh Ambani
9. “Our own childhood was totally different. I guess when you are left on your own; you find your true potential. I remember my father never came to our school even once. Nevertheless, he was hugely interested in our all round development for which he did some amazing things.” – Mukesh Ambani
10. “My big advantage was to have my father accept me as first generation.” – Mukesh Ambani
11. “[Internet] the biggest discovery after printing press.” – Mukesh Ambani
12. “And it has to be non academic. It is easy to be with your kids and say let’s do homework together. But we try to do things, beyond doing lunches and dinners. I learnt that form my father. He was a big nature lover and during our school days, we went to different places every Sunday – we walked through the forest pr had a bath in streams.” – Mukesh Ambani
13. “I have turned into a big nature fan as well… I can afford it more today. These childhood influences have shaped me into what I am today.” – Mukesh Ambani
14. “Relationships and trust. This is the bedrock of life.” – Mukesh Ambani
15. “Today I see a billion people as a billion potential consumers, an opportunity to generate value for them and to make a return for myself.” – Mukesh Ambani
16. “My view is to give everyone the space to grow in his own way. When you see restructuring or separations in a family [firm], value has almost always been destroyed. This is the first case where value has been enhanced. In that way it has been a win-win ending.” – Mukesh Ambani