9 Incredible Quotes by Arianna Huffington
They say, success is not an accident but a gift that we give to ourselves. A gift which we attain after a lot of hard work and dedication.
Arianna Huffington was rejected 36 times before her first book was published. “I was rejected 36 times but I carried on” she says. Never giving up on her dreams made a big difference in her life as she goes on to launch world famous, Huffington Post.
Here are 9 Incredible Quotes by Arianna Huffington:
1. “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” – Arianna Huffington
2. “Trying to be Supermom is as futile as trying to be Perfect Mom. Not going to happen.” – Arianna Huffington
3. “I think while all mothers deal with feelings of guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids!” – Arianna Huffington
4. “Mainstream media tend to just mouth the conventional wisdom, to see everything through the filter of right and left.” – Arianna Huffington
5. “There is nothing like becoming a mom to fill you with fear.” – Arianna Huffington
6. “But you have to do what you dream of doing even while you’re afraid.” – Arianna Huffington
7. “Our current obsession with creativity is the result of our continued striving for immortality in an era when most people no longer believe in an after-life.” – Arianna Huffington
8. “Not only is it harder to be a man, it is also harder to become one.” – Arianna Huffington
9. “There’s no love more intense than the love we have for our kids – and where there is intense love, there is also intense fear lurking beneath the surface.” – Arianna Huffington