Top 8 Inspiring Quotes by Successful Businesswomen | Happy Women’s Day 2017
From homemaker to a leading business executive, successful women in every field inspires other women to dream and aim for a better life. Women in business prove to perform on par with Men.
On the occasion of Women’s Day, we share inspiring quotes by Successful Women Entrepreneurs & Businesswomen in the world.
8 Quotes from Very Successful Women:
1. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
Related: 69 Quotes by Oprah Winfrey
2. “Until women are as ambitious as men, they’re not going to achieve as much as men.” – Sheryl Sandber
Related: 35 Quotes by Sheryl Sandberg
3. “When you have to do as much as women do, the Internet allows you to – from home – figure out a way to extend your reach and power in the world.” – Indra Nooyi
4. “Today when I think about diversity, I actually think about the word ‘inclusion.’ And I think this is a time of great inclusion. It’s not men, it’s not women alone. Whether it’s geographic, it’s approach, it’s your style, it’s your way of learning, the way you want to contribute, it’s your age – it is really broad.” – Ginni Rometty
5. “I’ve had many mentors, but the one that has the most impact was my mother.” – Ursula Burns
6. “If you can find something that you’re really passionate about, whether you’re a man or a woman comes a lot less into play. Passion is a gender-neutralizing force.” – Marissa Mayer
7. “The more we refuse to buy into our inner critics – and our external ones too – the easier it will get to have confidence in our choices, and to feel comfortable with who we are – as women and as mothers.” – Arianna Huffington
8. “I chose to be a working wife and mother. Why should I compromise on either?” – Chanda Kochhar